e-CRM Campaign Specialist
Job title :
e-CRM Campaign Specialist
49/51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future too look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe, based in Lyon, is looking for an e-CRM Campaign specialist to strengthen the Digital team. We offer a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, where you serve as a cross functional key contact working with central and local teams to develop and deploy campaigns that drive user engagement and loyalty.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you manage and develop all CRM campaigns: including promotional, transactional, loyalty campaigns etc on a large customer database (1 Million + customers)
You are the key user of Oracle Marketing Cloud and at the heart of the CRM department.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage and organize campaigns strategy in compliance with marketing plans
- Be proactive in the creation of new marketing automation campaigns
- Provide recommendations to enhance creativeness, personalization and targeting of email campaigns
- Develop and execute the campaigns on Oracle Marketing Cloud: integration, targeting, configuration, deliverability...
- Provide local and central teams with campaigns reports (deliverability, Open & click rates, unsubscription...)
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize customers' journey and knowledge, and to maximize the customer lifetime value
- Take a critical look at the existing direct marketing technics
- Stay abreast of competitive developments and of CRM best practices
- Stay aware of local legal regulations in Europe that might impact your direct marketing actions
Experience, qualification and skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in CRM / campaign management, in a company or in an agency (including internship)
- Bachelor to master's degree in marketing
- Experience managing and using marketing campaigns tools: Adobe Neolane, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent...
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing best practices including creative development, targeting, testing strategies and deliverability
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Awareness about international data protection's regulations
- Written and oral English fluency mandatory
- Knowledge of SQL language is a plus
- Strong drive, proactive
- Sense of analysis and synthesis
- Organized and autonomous
- Ability to take initiatives and to innovate
- Ability to be a strong team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to establish trustworthy relationships