Offre cloturée - Press & Influencer Relations Assistant (Internship)
update a month ago
- Lyon, France
- depending on degree level
- ref : 15052020/EU/PR/CORPO
- Publication date : 1 Jun 2020
Within the Press Relations, Communication & Events department at the European headquarters and under the responsibility of the EMEA PR & Communication Manager, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Participate in the development of the EMEA communication strategy across our video game portfolio, including media relations and influencer tactics
- Roll out bespoke influencer strategies on a selection of products and advise the BNE PR Teams on their influencer strategies
- Draft media materials in English, including press releases, media alerts, review guides, fact sheets and messaging documents to be used across Europe
- Handle the inception and creation of Influencer Kits, both physical and digital, working with our internal teams and external agencies
- Use in-house measurement tools to analyse video game campaigns of both BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and our competitors
- Work in collaboration with the wider Communications and Marketing teams to devise new solutions or ways of improving our influencer output
- Provide ongoing support to Central BNEE PR Team members
- Create an in-depth Influencer landscape across all the top market segments BNEE is represented in
This internship will suit people who wish to pursue a career in Communications, whether in France or worldwide, gaining valuable experience in an international environment within the entertainment sector.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You have a degree in Communication/PR/Marketing/Business
- You are comfortable with office software applications and an interest in marketing and communication theories and tools
- You possess good interpersonal skills and will become an outgoing member of the team. You will also be highly self-motivated and be able to work independently on projects
- Strong interest in video games is an advantage
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Type of contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Location: Lyon 9th district
Remuneration: depending on degree level
Start date: July 2020
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo