update 10 days ago
Working within the EMEA headquarters and under the supervision of the Senior Producer, you will be joining the Production department in charge of our titles developed in Japan (One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™...).
You will be responsible for managing the production planning of the titles your are in charge of from concept approval to release and post-launch maintenance. You will be in constant contact with internal teams across multiple regions (Europe, US, Japan).
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Drive creation of detailed schedules in collaboration with the internal teams (printed materials, localization, QA, marketing, certification, manufacturing, supply chain)
- Co-ordinate the build process and delivery of versions to QA, Localization, PR and rating agencies
- Coordinate and track activities and assets to ensure that project tasks are completed on time
- Evaluate and assess the project quality during development stages and key BNEI check points (such as Check B Evaluations) with the Game Evaluation Services (GES) team and make recommendations to BNEI Production and/or the development team
- Proactively and continuously identify risks and their impact on projects to ensure budget, quality and schedule scopes are respected
- Provide expertise on upcoming projects or concepts; gaming market trends, positioning, age target and adaptation to EMEA markets
- Support marketing and sales team's efforts to demo the game to press, etc.
Knowledge and skills :
- Good knowledge of project management tools such as Project, Jira or Confluence
- Good knowledge of Office suite
- Good knowledge of video game development and the production lifecycle
- Good knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- A passion for manga/anime and Japanese video games would be a plus
- Fluent in English, Japanese is a plus
Experience and qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in project management, video games design or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in project management within the video games industry
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
Personality traits :
- Calm under pressure
- Good communicator
- Strong team spirit
- Always striving to improve
How to Apply
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter).
Location: 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract and working hours: Full-time permanent contract
Remuneration: Dependent on profile
“More Fun For Everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PACMAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects. Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 8 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
No job offers? Be spontaneous!
BANDAI NAMCO is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply