The Digital Sales department within BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe handles a booming sector: the sales of our games on all digital platforms. The team defines our games prices and is responsible for their availability on the Playstation Store, Nintendo eShop, Xbox Store and Steam.
Within the Digital Sales Team in charge of the distribution of video games on PC and Xbox and under the supervision of its Sales Manager, you will support the team by carrying out operational and transversal missions.
This opportunity will allow you to join an international team focused on the latest industry trends and attentive to new ways of consuming video games. You will have a cross-cutting overview of the digital marketing business, as well as contacts with our sales partners such as console manufacturers.
You will perform the following tasks:
- Contribute to the development and update of the business schedule of our games
- Implement special offers on Xbox and PC digital distributions platforms to ensure that our sales goals are achieved
- Identify and activate our players' requests by managing “Steam wishlists”
- Create Xbox prepaid cards
- Take part in the creation of reporting and presentations on the evolution of our games
- Support the EMEA Sales Manager to decipher the market and understand new trends
- Be proactive in creating new sales mechanics
- Currently studying for a master's degree specialized in Marketing
- Good knowledge and strong interest in video games is mandatory (including mobile games)
- Fluent English, excellent writing and oral communication in order to maintain contact with our teams and business partners
- Ability to be organized in managing different tasks and in addressing simultaneous priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work as a team within a young and dynamic environment
- Excellent command of Pack Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- A first experience in digital sales or e-commerce is an asset
How To Apply?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Location: 49/51 rue des docks 69009 Lyon
Start date: January 2021
Type of contract: Full-time internship
Contract duration: 6 months
Compensation: Dependent on degree level
Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
BANDAI NAMCO is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply