update 4 days ago
As a Product Manager within our IP Creation Team, you will define & carry out the Marketing Strategy for a portfolio of products across worldwide territories to expand brand awareness, while maximizing revenue and contributive margin.
You will work on a holistic approach of the product/brand, physical and digital, video game as well as any relevant entertainment extensions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Defining and carrying out the brand's marketing strategy across worldwide territories, ensuring that it is pertinent to all local and regional offices
- Teaming up with an IPC producer & our marketing support teams to shape the game's development process according to marketability's best practice.
- Ensuring an optimal project coordination & brand awareness by working effectively with our internal experts & external stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for support & promotion aspects such as:
- Managing the marketing budget for each title; follow up sales in volume/value, revenue and margin,
- Developing creative assets in cooperation with the developers and creative agencies, including key art, icons, banners, trailers, media advertising, screenshots, renders, social media assets, website, ...
- Optimizing digital revenues using all available means, including promotional synergies with physical products, cross-platform partnerships,
- Maintaining a high level of working knowledge on the entire videogame market, its emerging marketing trends & opportunities and global entertainment market
- At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry (video games, cinema, toys, etc.) as part of an international marketing team
- Ability to work with individuals from different geographies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness & proactivity
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Passionate about video games
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognized leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 8 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
No job offers? Be spontaneous!
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply