Working within the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Games Evaluation Service department under the supervision of its Manager.
You evaluate and analyze video games and make recommendations and advises for improvements at the various stages during the development cycle. You support internal production teams and external development teams in order to help building BANDAI NAMCO‘ games portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Play a build or read production documents such as game design or concept documents during the development stage in order to analyze, compare and evaluate the game's potential
- Identify the game structure, gameplay mechanisms and report problems encountered in various areas such as concept, visual, HUD, etc
- Realize an appraisal of art direction, technology and identify the overall opportunities the game may provide
- Provide reports, constructive feedback, realistic suggestions and solutions in order to improve the customers ‘ accessibility and experience
- Help to create and optimize processes and methodologies to deliver the best services possible
Knowledge and skills:
- Very good knowledge of the video game market and industry
- An interest for mangas/animes would be a plus
- General knowledge of production and development processes
- Fluent in English, Japanese is a plus
- Excellent Pack Office skills
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in game design, production, testing, localization, game development or equivalent relevant experience
- College degree in related area of study
- Experience working with all games' platforms
- Technical writing or editorial experience is a plus
Personality traits :
- Diplomatic, excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Calm under pressure
- Good communicator and ability to provide feedback
- Proactive, good organization skills and able to prioritize
- Analytical mind
- Creativity, willing to adopt new concepts and ideas
- Customer oriented
How to Apply
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter).
Location: 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract and working hours: Full-time permanent contract
Remuneration: Dependent on profile
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIn.
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply