Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France HERE
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIN.
The fast growing “Licensing and Business Strategy division” of Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe is currently looking for an Licensing Manager, based in Lyon (France).
You will work closely with the Licensing team to maximize the business and drive brand extension across BNE Ips in EMEA and globally for the Ips created by BNEE. You will directly report to our EMEA Head of Licensing & Strategic Partnerships.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Support Licensing team in daily Licensing activity for new and existing accounts
- Pro-actively identify, negotiate and close deals with strategic partners
- Develop business relationships with licensing partners
- Monitor forecasting process on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Licensing teams in America/Asia, Agents, and E-commerce team to create synergies and optimize business opportunities
- Work closely with Marketing teams to ensure programs are in line with global brand strategies and company policy
- Liaise on a daily basis with HQ in Japan for approvals, reporting, etc.
- Work closely with all BNEE territories to leverage local business opportunities
- Attend major local and International industry events
- Business school or college Bachelor or Master degree specialized in Sales or Marketing
- 3+ years of work experience in sales, preferably in the Entertainment industry within a Licensing team
- Fluent in English and French
- Passionate about the Entertainment industry; an affinity to our brands would be appreciated
- Able to demonstrate commercial & strategic thinking
- Excellent negotiation, presentation & communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment and to understand different business cultures
- Able to challenge and bring new ideas to the business
- Demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm, patience and positive attitude
- Location : 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract: Permanent contract, full time
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply