BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIN.
You join our European Headquarters and you are part of the digital & customer experience team, reporting to the CRM Manager.
Your mission is to manage our EMEA global Customer Service (CS), team & KPIs. Your role is to make sure that the company delivers a world class and consistent service across the region and all business lines, as well as helping promote this idea throughout the organization.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
1 / Team and process management
- Manage an external BPO provider with a dedicated team of 15 external staffs based in Bulgaria inc. Daily calls, weekly reporting, monthly visits and quarterly business review
- Participating in Customer Service procedures, policies, and standards. Update constantly and communicate widely
- Ensure Quality of Service & ensure CSAT remains at a very high level
- Indirectly mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Make sure CS is well integrated in the Global Customer Experience and in the global decision making process within the company, interacting with all the departments.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution by working closely with all relevant internal departments.
- Being the voice of the customer in all business decisions to ensure consistency and customer experience improvements.
- Stay up to date with Customer Service technologies and trends in the entertainment industry and beyond.
- Coordinate with BPO the update of our FAQ and knowledge database.
2 / Reporting
- Constantly measure and analyze our customer satisfaction through Dashboards.
- Track KPIs, challenge people, partners, and processes to improve.
- Make appropriate recommendations to improve the quality of our products and services.
3 / Finance management
- Manage and optimize the approved Customer Service budget, POs, forecast, monthly landing.
- Issue MCO/refunds or compensation to customers when necessary.
The role also involves some participation with your manager in the coordination at worldwide level with our sister's companies.
Graduated with a degree in Customer Service Management or related fields, you have at least 3 years of experience in a Customer Service role in an international organization, ideally in the video game or entertainment industry.
You are passionate about customer satisfaction and have experience in interpreting data analytics to drive customer value. You are familiar with customer support softwares, databases and tools such as Oracle Service Cloud.
You are recognized by your peers as a doer and a problem solver, with the ability to successfully deliver multiple end-to-end technology and operations projects at the same time while working through obstacles along the way.
You have the ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well to business and technology teams, and the capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary.
You are a team player, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and your English level is fluent.
Finally, you have a strong understanding of personal data management and GDPR.
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply