BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIN.
Working within the department in charge of historical licences from the BANDAI NAMCO Group (PAC MAN, Tales Of, Ni No Kuni, Tekken, Ace Combat,Dragon ball, One Piece, Digimon etc.) and Manga/Anime, you will define and carry out the Marketing Strategy for a portfolio of brands across PAL territories in coordination with our Japanese HQ and provide strategic recommendations on brands development at 3/5 years.
You will report to the Head of Group Content/Marketing & Creative and you will be responsible for a team of product manager(s).
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead, manage, monitor and motivate your team of product manager(s) to ensure that their duties are carried out on time and budget, in accordance with the products' and territories' needs.
- Support your team of product manager(s) on the important titles to ensure that the product strategy is well define and done.
- Build the brand strategy, when it's relevant, in collaboration with the product manager team.
- Define the main strategic pillars in coordination with the US and Japanese Marketing/Production teams
- Create the brand vision & strategy in collaboration with the different stakeholders (BI, Production, Studios...)
- Define and carry out the marketing strategy across PAL territories, ensuring that is pertinent, innovative and applicable to all sales companies.
- Drive, in collaboration with the Creative Service, the development of creative assets and drive the organization and distribution of assets to subsidiaries and PR partners in due time
- Work with sales companies to develop and execute all aspects of the PAL Marketing Plan
- Work together with all relevant departments (Esport, Digital, PR & Event etc)
- Collaborate with external licensees, brand owners and international teams to create and implement activities related to the product marketing plans.
- Manage PAL promotional plans with first parties to push our products on their network and media channels
- Follow up the product/project with all internal departments (Production, Localization, Pmats, Online, Finance, Legal, etc)
- Report to management, sales teams, licensors, etc
- Work closely with the business intelligence & marketing support department and keep up a great knowledge of the videogames market
- Manage the marketing budget for his portfolio and make recommendations
- At least 5/6 years of Product Marketing Management experience as a Product/Brand Manager, preferably within the videogames or entertainment industry
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters/MBA preferred
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies especially digital and high-technology
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking
- A first experience of people management is required (team of 2/3 persons)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with individuals from different geography
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical & innovative mindset
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and without being afraid of taking initiatives
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about video games
- Willingness to travel on business required
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply