Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe develops and publishes video games and entertainment products for the global market.
Our group's mission is to provide "more fun for everyone" all around the world - with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
We're responsible for franchises like PAC-MAN, LITTLE NIGHTMARES, THE DARK PICTURES, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS, as well as upcoming projects like ELDEN RING, TALES OF ARISE and UNKNOWN 9: Awakening.
Within the German subsidiary at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Germany, located in Frankfurt, we are looking for a Marketing Assistant Russia & CEE to strengthen the local marketing team. We offer a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, where you support to implement campaigns in Russian and CEE markets.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- The responsibility will include supportive role for selected BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment products with a focus to communication between BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe Central office and external partners (local distributors, agencies and other) under guided supervision by the members of BNE Russia & CEE team.
- The work will be done in close cooperation with the Marketing Coordinator CEE & Russia, Commercial Director CEE & Russia (direct supervisor) as well as the BNEE Central Office.
- The position covers Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Central East European markets (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia).
Supportive role under guided supervision
- Distribution of marketing assets to external partners
- Quality control of localization and approval of marketing assets with external partners
- Support with organization of online/offline events
- Management of tokens to get pre-release game access to selected external partners
- Help with preparation various post-mortems/reports
- Management of internal sales-figure reportings
- Fluent English both written and spoken is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Availability to travel across EU and to the Russian Federation
- Russian (fluent spoken is a bonus, advanced written is great)
- Marketing background is a bonus
- Passionate about videogames
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional in a videogames industry
- High level of organization
- Team player and hard worker
- Interest in Anime and Manga is a bonus
- Location : Frankfurt,Germany
- Strat date : ASAP
- Contrat : Fixed term of 1 year
Please apply in English ( Resume and Cover letter) on the Career page of our website
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply