Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France HERE
Our group's mission is to provide "more fun for everyone" all around the world - with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Support our Product Manager in the definition of the video games' marketing strategies Ensure product marketing plans' implementation , under the supervision of our Product Manager Support our Product Manager in assets management Coordinate with PR, Web, Digital Sales, Web, CRM and Social Media teams to ensure the coherence between Marketing assets and the related brand/marketing plan Assist our Product Manager in sales, markets and competitors' analysis activities Possibility to take part in game recommendations, compiling of feedback and production reports.
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Marketing
- Fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts)
- MS Office proficiency (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Photoshop knowledge is appreciated
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritize
- Self-organized and focused
- Analytic yet synthetic mind
- Calm, ability to withstand stress
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit is a must
- A passion for video games and an interest for video games production activities are expected
Location: Lyon, France (9th district) Contract: full-time internship for 6 months Start date: September/October 2021 Remuneration: dependent on degree level
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply