Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe develops and publishes video games and entertainment products for the global market.
Our group's mission is to provide "more fun for everyone" all around the world - with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our brand new headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for franchises like PAC-MAN, LITTLE NIGHTMARES, THE DARK PICTURES, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS, as well as up projects like ELDEN RING, TALES OF ARISE and UNKNOWN 9: Awakening.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Within the EMEA Headquarters you join the PR, Communications & Event team under the supervision of our Event Manager. Your role is to assist your manager in organising all types of events (public & press events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events) in order to enhance BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and its local offices' visibility and favourable company image.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Produce detailed proposals for events (timelines, venues, suppliers, formats, staffing and budgets)
- Liaise with Marketing, PR & Community colleagues to promote events
- Co-Organize all meetings/calls dedicated to each project
- Create and share PR & meeting schedules with the help of dedicated teams
- Follow event needs in terms of goodies
- Support the PR team in terms of guests management
- Provide a logistic support to the PR team on PR events
- Ensure event guidelines are agreed and applied through all territories and departments
- Provide technical support in creating cutting-edge gaming events
Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, this internship will provide a global experience in events management, from the event's design to its organization.
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Communication/Event
- Fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts)
- MS Office proficiency (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- An interest for video games and new technologies would be appreciated
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritize
- Self-organized and focused
- Dynamism, creative thinker and fast learner
- Creative thinker and fast learner
- Analytic and synthetic mind
- Calm, ability to withstand stress
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork spirit is a must
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English (applications in other languages will be not selected).
- Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
- Contract: Apprenticeship (contrat de professionnalisation ou d'apprentissage)
- Duration : 1 or 2 year(s)
- Start date: September/October 2021
- Remuneration: Legal provisions
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply