BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe (BNEE) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEE is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "More fun for everyone"! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
Within the EMEA Headquarters you join the Business Intelligence team under the supervision of its Manager. You gather, organize and provide all information about the video games industry and its trends to internal teams in order to better know and understand the market.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide our internal teams with sales figures of our games compared to competitors
- Support our internal teams with different genre, market, competitors and trends analysis
- Report on important video games events (E3, Gamescom, etc.)
- Manage, maintain and update the different database build with Power BI, in direct liaison with the MIS Team
- Follow and update strategic brand documents
- Help the Market Research manager to design and analyse qualitative survey (concept tests, focus tests, brand study, etc.)
Experience and qualifications :
- Bachelor or Master degree specialised in marketing/statistics/econometrics...
- At least 2 years of work experience in market analysis ideally in the video games industry
Knowledge and skills :
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau Software
- Proficiency with MS office tools, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Good knowledge of statistical tools and principles
- Good knowledge of monitoring and its tools would be appreciated
- Ability to manage, analyse, summarize and interpret data and trends
- Good knowledge of the Video game industry
- An interest for the entertainment industry as a whole would be a plus
- Being a tech-enthusiast would be appreciated
- Fluency in English
Personality traits :
- Organization and rigor
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Keen on the video games industry
Please apply in English (Resume and Cover letter) on the Career Page of our website.
- Job location:15 rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract: full time (permanent)
- Remuneration: NC
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply