BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment is known around the world for developing and publishing video games which include successful franchises such as Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares. Our company also stands as the market leader in the Japanese animation sector, with titles such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, operating on behalf of the company BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. on the European continent, has a bright future ahead of it, with upcoming projects including Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, new episodes of The Dark Pictures and many more major projects which are yet to be announced.
Our company, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, is part of the Japanese group BANDAI NAMCO, a key player in the entertainment industry, operating not only in the video game and toy markets but also in the theme park market, as well as across 15 branches internationally. We operate out of our headquarters in Lyon, France, across 50 countries all around the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn and find out why our company's slogan is "More fun for everyone"
Within the EMEA head office, you will be part of the Web department, under the supervision of its Manager.
You will help the team to identify our web platform's needs for development and follow their implementation. In order to carry out your task effectively, you will work in close collaboration with the Web team on a daily basis, as well as with other internal teams (E-commerce, Product/Brand Management, CRM, IT) and our external developers.
You will carry out the following non-exhaustive list of activities:
- Formulating the web ecosystem's areas for improvement (carrying out benchmarks, interviewing internal and external clients, performing UX/data analysis...)
- Formulating specifications for upgrades and identifying their KPIs for success
- Following the development of these upgrades in collaboration with external developers
- Carrying out tests on preproduction environments
- Validating the performance of delivered upgrades (A/B testing, performance monitoring)
- Helping our Webmaster to publish content on our web platform
- Creating landing pages organised by topic
- Analysing our content's performance
- Currently studying to Master's degree level, specialising in digital or IT project management
- Awareness of web, design, UX and analytics-related matters
- A command of Google Analytics and of a project management tool would be highly appreciated
- A good level of English, especially written English (you will need to write up documents in English)
- Good organisational skills, versatility and sense of priorities
- Ability to respect deadlines pertaining to various projects
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good writing and communication skills, as well as the ability to speak in plain language
- Creative strength, curiosity and the desire to develop a process of continuous improvement
- Ability to analyse and summarise
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
(CV and cover letter in any language other than English would not be considered)
Location: Lyon, France (9th arrondissement)
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Work rate and contract type: full-time internship - not on a work/study basis
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply