BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment is known around the world for developing and publishing video games which include successful franchises such as Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares. Our company also stands as the market leader in the Japanese animation sector, with titles such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, operating on behalf of the company BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. on the European continent, has a bright future ahead of it, with upcoming projects including Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, new episodes of The Dark Pictures and many more major projects which are yet to be announced.
Our company, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, is part of the Japanese group BANDAI NAMCO, a key player in the entertainment industry, operating not only in the video game and toy markets but also in the theme park market, as well as across 15 branches internationally. We operate out of our headquarters in Lyon, France, across 50 countries all around the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn and find out why our company's slogan is "More fun for everyone"!
Do you want to get a taste of working in customer relationship management within a fun, dynamic and international environment? Then this internship is made for you!
Within the EMEA head office, you will be part of the CRM department, under the supervision of its Manager. You will work in close collaboration with the CRM team on a daily basis, as well as with other internal teams (Product Management, Localisation, Web, Social Media, BI, Data...), our branches and external agencies.
You will carry out the following tasks, including but not limited to:
Our loyalty scheme, EP!C
- Developing ideas for EP!C digital rewards and following the production of these rewards
- Helping the team to create an EP!C communication schedule
- Preparing communication briefs for EP!C campaigns
- Outlining and implementing a content creation strategy (choosing what content to create, looking for service providers...)
- Suggesting new recruitment campaigns
- Creating new customer contacts in the database
- Coordinating the purchase of banners
Other CRM tasks
- Outlining our activation needs with the Product Managers and developing a schedule
- Writing marketing briefs and coordinating their translation
- Implementing automatic email campaigns (outlining their content and frequency, targeting consumers)
- Currently studying at a Master's degree level, specializing in project management
- Initial experience in CRM would be a bonus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An interest in video games would be appreciated
- A command of Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Good organisational skills, versatility and sense of priorities
- Ability to respect deadlines pertaining to various projects
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
(CV and Cover letter in any language other than English will not be considered)
Location: Lyon, France (9th arrondissement)
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Work rate and contract type: full-time internship - not on a work/study basis
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply