Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide "more fun for everyone" all around the world - with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, PARK BEYOND and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Support the team in the definition of video games marketing strategies Assist the team in gathering and consolidating sales, market data that are then reported to the respective partners Follow and coordinate the implementation of the EMEA product marketing plans Support the team in assets management/creations as well as in the various reporting tasks Coordinate with the PR, Digital and Community Management teams to ensure the coherence between Marketing assets and the corresponding brand/product marketing plan
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts)
- MS Office proficiency (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Photoshop knowledge is appreciated
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritiz
- Thoroughly organized and meticulous; attention to details
- Motivated, keen to learn, open to feedback and criticism
- Calm, ability to withstand stress
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply