Who are we?
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is known worldwide for developing and publishing video games, including successful franchises such as Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares. Our company also appears as the market leader in the Japanese animation segment, with titles such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe, operating on behalf of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. on the European continent, has a bright future ahead of it with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Park Beyond, new episodes of The Dark Pictures, and many other major projects that have not yet been announced.
Our company, BANDAI NAMCO Europe, is part of the Japanese group BANDAI NAMCO, a major player in the entertainment industry that is present in the markets for video games, toys, but also amusement parks, and is present internationally through 15 subsidiaries. From France (at our head office in Lyon), we operate in 50 countries around the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn and see why our company's slogan is "More Fun for Everyone"!
Working within the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Release Management department under the supervision of the Head of Production Services.
You are responsible of a team of 3 Release Managers. You supervise all release management activities by managing and monitoring the team missions in order to ensure successful product releases.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Drive the release management process on all relevant products in EMEA and, when applicable, other regions' markets
- Own the end-to-end timelines and plans for all releases in our portfolio (full games, updates, add-on content, IAP, etc.)
- Ensure the integrity of the overall Release Management process within various publishing models (external, IP creation and group) on all supported platforms
- Ensure technical, storefront and commerce submissions are completed according to defined schedules
- Maintain productive relations with the platform owners
Knowledge and skills :
- Strong knowledge of the various tools and portals used in the video game publishing and Release Management process
- Good knowledge of video game development and the production lifecycle
- Good knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Working knowledge of current platform certification guidelines, including technical, storefront and commerce requirements
- Fluent in English
Experience and qualifications :
- Master's Degree or Engineering qualification
- A minimum of 6-7 years' experience in video games, working in release management, production, or a similar, related field
- Proven experience as team manager
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Working experience using Office suite
- Working experience using or administering project management tools, such a JIRA or Confluence, a bonus
Personality traits :
- Passionate about delivering great video games and content
- Passionate about motivating people
- Calm under pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Detail-oriented, but able to step back and see the big picture when needed
- Ability to manage changeable workloads, both your own and your teams, with a client-facing, pragmatic approach
- Always striving to improve
How to Apply
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter).
Location: 15 rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract and working hours: Full-time permanent contract
Remuneration: Dependent on profile
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply