BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "Fun for all into the future"!
Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Working within the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Release Management department under the supervision of the Head of Production Services.
You are responsible of a team of 3 Release Managers. You supervise all release management activities by managing and monitoring the team missions in order to ensure successful product releases.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Drive the release management process on all relevant products in EMEA and, when applicable, other regions' markets
- Own the end-to-end timelines and plans for all releases in our portfolio (full games, updates, add-on content, IAP, etc.)
- Ensure the integrity of the overall Release Management process within various publishing models (external, IP creation and group) on all supported platforms
- Ensure technical, storefront and commerce submissions are completed according to defined schedules
- Maintain productive relations with the platform owners
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong knowledge of the various tools and portals used in the video game publishing and Release Management process
- Good knowledge of video game development and the production lifecycle
- Good knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Working knowledge of current platform certification guidelines, including technical, storefront and commerce requirements
- Fluent in English
Experience and qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Engineering qualification
- A minimum of 6-7 years' experience in video games, working in release management, production, or a similar, related field
- Proven experience as team manager
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Working experience using Office suite
- Working experience using or administering project management tools, such a JIRA or Confluence, a bonus
- Passionate about delivering great video games and content
- Passionate about motivating people
- Calm under pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Detail-oriented, but able to step back and see the big picture when needed
- Ability to manage changeable workloads, both your own and your teams, with a client-facing, pragmatic approach
- Always striving to improve
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter). Applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply