BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Park Beyond, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "More fun for everyone"! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIn.
Working within the department in charge of Manga/Anime licences (Digimon, My hero Academia, Gundam etc.) and under the responsibility of our EMEA Senior Product Manager, you will define and carry out the Marketing Strategy for a portfolio of games across EMEA territories in coordination with our Japanese HQ and our US sister company.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
Strategy definition and implementation
- Define and carry out the EMEA marketing strategy across EMEA territories
- Define the main strategic pillars in coordination with the American and Japanese teams
- Work hand-in-hand with Central departments (CRM, Social Media, PR...) to integrate their feedback within the overall strategy at all stages
Project follow up and team coordination
- Ensure the coordination of the projects throughout internal teams (local Product Managers, first parties, licensors and other regions (US, Japan..)
- Create and manage the coordination tools (assets calendar, pre-order follow-up...) to meet all Marketing & Communication milestones
- Collaborate with local Product Managers within sales companies to develop and execute all aspects of the EMEA Marketing Plan to maximize sale
Support and promotion
- Manage the marketing budget for each title; follow up sales in volume/value, revenue and margin
- Develop creative assets in cooperation with the developers, licensors and creative agencies, including key art, icons, banners, trailers, media advertising, screenshots, renders, social media assets, website, etc.
- Optimize digital revenues using all available means, including promotional synergies with physical products, cross-platform partnerships, etc.
- In collaboration with EMEA Senior Product Manager, relevant Departments (eCommerce, Licensing etc...) and external partners (other licensees), work on 360° expansion of our games' footprint within the entertainment industry
- Maintain a high level of working knowledge on the entire videogame market and its emerging marketing trends and opportunities, global entertainment market as well as macroeconomic trends
- At least 2/3 years of experience as a Product Manager, of which a part within the videogames industry
- Bachelor's or Masters/MBA degree
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of the Manga and Anime industry required
- Strong interest for the marketing field in the videogame or entertainment sectors
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects in parallel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and without being afraid of taking initiatives
- Strong team spirit
- Willingness to travel on business required
Location : 15 rue Félix Mangini - 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent contract, full-time
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply