BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "Fun for all into the future"! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
As part of our Content Creation and Publishing department, you will be in charge of providing support in relation to the day-to-day production activities related to assigned projects (coordination, milestone review support, documentation, etc.), from their concept to their submission.
You will help the Producer, who will be your manager, with maintaining all project-related documentation and schedules up to date, and liaising with different internal Departments and across regions to facilitate communication.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Driving and maintaining creation of detailed schedule in collaboration with the internal teams (printed materials, localization, QA, marketing, certification, manufacturing, supply chain)
- Evaluating and assessing projects' quality during early development stages with the Game Evaluation team
- Making recommendations to the Development team to ensure they are tracking to scope, budget and schedule
- Supporting Publisher production related activities (coordination with Quality Assurance, Localization, Certification, Age Ratings requirements, etc.)
- Identifying risks and their impact on projects
- Supporting demo-ing the games to marketing and sales teams, media, etc.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good problem solving, prioritization and project management skills
- Great understanding of the role of a video game editor publisher and especially how they are related to external studios
- Knowledge of product development and production cycle
- Knowledge of consoles, PC, video games genres and their market
- Good office softwares knowledge including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is highly appreciated
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking French is not mandatory)
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor to master's degree in project management, design, or engineering
- A first experience on a similar position would be appreciated
- As you will be working on several projects at the same time, versatility and organizational skills are required
- Good anticipation
- Very strong team spirit
- Calm under pressure
- Very strong initiative with a desire to learn and be challenged
Please send us your resume and cover letter in English (applications in other languages will not be reviewed).
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: asap
Contract: full time, fixed-term contract
Duration: 1 year
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply