Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Entertainment has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "Fun for all into the future"! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video.
Within the Press Relations, Communication & Events department at the European headquarters and under the responsibility of the EMEA PR & Communication Manager, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Participate in the development of the EMEA communication strategy across our video game portfolio, including media relations and influencer tactics
- Roll out bespoke influencer strategies on a selection of products and advise the Bandai Namco Europe PR Teams on their influencer strategies
- Draft media materials in English, including press releases, media alerts, review guides, fact sheets and messaging documents to be used across Europe
- Handle the inception and creation of Influencer Kits, both physical and digital, working with our internal teams and external agencies
- Use in-house measurement tools to analyze video game campaigns of both Bandai Namco Europe and our competitors
- Work in collaboration with the wider Communications and Marketing teams to devise new solutions or ways of improving our influencer output
- Provide ongoing support to Central Bandai Namco Europe PR Team members
- Create an in-depth Influencer landscape across all the top market segments Bandai Namco Europe is represented in
This internship will suit people who wish to pursue a career in Communications, whether in France or worldwide, gaining valuable experience in an international environment within the entertainment sector.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Enrolled in a degree in Communication/PR/Marketing/Business
- Comfortable with office software applications and an interest in marketing and communication theories and tools
- Good interpersonal skills and will become an outgoing member of the team
- Highly self-motivated and being able to work independently on projects
- Strong interest in video games is an advantage
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed).
Location: 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON
Duration: 6 months
Type of contract: full-time internship - no work-study program
Remuneration: according to degree level
Benefits: luncheon vouchers, working from home (2 days a week), ESC benefits, attractive modern office with various amenities (gym, games room, relaxation area, free drinks, parking, terraces etc.)
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply