Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Entertainment has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is "Fun for all into the future"! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o.
Within the Business Intelligence team, you will support the Consumer Insight Manager with the day-to-day research work, in order to support the teams' decision-making process through consumer insight and research. You will help in deepening the knowledge of BANDAI NAMCO's markets, consumers, and their expectations, in order to guide the development of the products and brands.
You will liaise with external agencies, but also with the internal teams (mainly with the Marketing and the Production departments) and European territories with whom you will share market information.
As you will be responsible for conducting market surveys and providing market insights, your main missions will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Pilot a project and manage all steps with internal customers and external agencies (gather the departments' needs, send an overview to the agencies, select the supplier, work on the questionnaires, review the quality of the report)
- Create quantitative and qualitative studies, from the beginning to the end of the development of a game (concept test, asset test, post launch survey...)
- Develop questionnaires on Qualtrics to answer the needs of the internal customers
- Analyse the questionnaires and share the results on dashboards
- Improve the test types in accordance with the evolution of the market trends
- Support the production team regarding playing experience with internal and external playtests
- Interpret market and consumer analytics to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- Provide ad hoc analysis of the entertainment trends, according to the internal needs
This apprenticeship will suit people who wish to pursue a career in Consumer insights, whether in France or worldwide, gaining valuable experience in an international environment within the entertainment sector.
- Enrolled in a degree majoring in marketing and project management
- A first experience in a consumer insight department is highly appreciated
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken; French is a plus
- Comfortable with office software applications (proficiency in Word and PowerPoint)
- The use of Qualtrics would be appreciated
- Good knowledge of market surveys and consumer insights
- A good knowledge of the video game/entertainment industry would be a huge plus
- Good interpersonal skills and service-oriented
- Organisational skills (ability to deal with priorities)
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed).
Specify the wanted pace and duration of the contract.
Location: 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON
Start date: September 2022
Type of contract: work-study program
Remuneration: according to degree level and age
Benefits: luncheon vouchers, working from home (2 days a week), ESC benefits, attractive modern office with various amenities (gym, games room, relaxation area, free drinks, parking, terraces etc.)
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply