BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™ or THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
As you will join the Group Production team, you will support the producers in the day-to-day activities related to our projects, mainly Japanese-developed titles like manga/anime licences (Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, One Piece...) as well as our original IPs (Pac Man, Tales Of, Tekken...)
You will perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Work with Group Products Producers & our Japanese counterparts to track the EMEA production schedule of Japanese-developed titles
- Help ensuring deliverables are met by communicating the schedule to relevant teams (production services, marketing, digital, etc.)
- Follow up on certification, age ratings requirements, etc.
- Build reviews and gameplay feedback
This position will allow the intern to familiarize himself/herself with the various areas covered by production activities within an international context.
- Currently enrolled in a degree specialised in video game production or design
- A first experience in project management and/or the entertainment industry is appreciated
- Good knowledge in using Jira and/or Confluence
- Communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Interest in video games and/or Japanese culture is highly valued
- Excellent organisational skills
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications submitted in other languages will not be considered).
Location: 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON (this position is not eligible to full-remote working)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Start date: September 2022
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)