BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. (BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the Digital & Customer Experience department of the EMEA Headquarters and under the supervision of the CRM & Customer Support Manager, you will imagine, build and execute the lead generation strategies as well as reinforcing the existing loyalty program.
You serve as a cross functional key contact working both with central and local teams to create, develop and deploy actions / operations that will drive the growth of our CRM database as well as keep people engaged into our loyalty program
Your main responsibilities include:
- Lead generation
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies
- Manage and drive all lead generation campaigns
- Measure, monitor and optimize the campaigns performances
- Provide reportings on these performances
- Coordinate subsidiaries actions
- Loyalty program animation
- Manage the loyalty program offer (products, content, integration in the loyalty store, calendar...)
- Coordinate with subsidiaries the presence of our loyalty program during (physical & digital) events
- Manage the production and integration of the in-box flyers registrations campaigns
- Customer Support
- Assist the CS in answering loyalty-linked escalations (loyalty orders / game registrations / points attributions)
- Written and oral English fluency mandatory
- Bachelor to master's degree in marketing
- 2 to 3 years of experience in digital project management in a company or in an agency
- Lead generation / Acquisition experience
- Basic knowledge in SEO / Paid Media / Paid Social Media
- Previous experience in a BtoBtoC context is a plus
- KPI and ROI mindset
- Customer centric
- Sense of analysis and synthesis
- Organized and autonomous
- Team player
- Ability to take initiatives and to innovate
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply