Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the Production & Support department, you will be part of the QA/QC team. Under the supervision of the Quality Control Manager, you will be supporting the Quality Control Project Managers in their missions.
As such, you will help in the creation of test plans, and ensure their constant monitoring by being in contact with all the involved parties (external testing teams, developers, internal departments, etc.)
Your main responsibilities include (non-exhaustive list):
- Create and share testing instructions with testers, as well as any information coming from the developers
- Monitor the delivery of versions and ensure they enter testing as planned
- Give all information related to the game to testers and explain bugs found to developers, as you will be the interface between the developers and external testers
- Handle the checks of feedback coming from customers
- Test the games to benchmark the results coming from external vendors
- Create and maintain graphics and statistics to be used by the Quality Control Project Manager and producer to monitor the game and testing process
- Bachelor's degree (BAC+3) majoring in video games
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge in the use of JIRA or Confluence is appreciated
- Strong communication and reporting skills, in both written and oral, in English
- French is a plus
- Rigorous, conscientious and organised
- Strong teamwork skills (with both internal and external parties)
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed).
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: September - October
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services..), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners..)
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply