Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
You will join the Digital sales team in charge of advising all our studios on the management of their additional content strategy (SKU planning, lifecycle management, monetization).
You will support the Game Monetization Manager and help building tailored recommendations to production teams from the design of their game economy, to the optimization of their additional content plan (editions, season passes, DLCs...)
You will also be a key internal point of contact who will coordinate all cross-functional departments (marketing, release management, production, legal, CRM, social media...) and keep them updated about the latest skuplanning and monetization features release.
During this internship, you will be working on the entire portfolio of Bandai Namco, which includes renown game IPs such as Little Nightmares, Dragon Ball, Tekken, Naruto, The Dark Pictures, One Piece or Elden Ring.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Help the team design the most consumer-centric and profitable offering across the entire Bandai Namco portfolio and across all platforms (PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo, Google Stadia, Steam...)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure seamless execution of pre- and post- launch sales plans
- Collaborate with the Production, Marketing and Digital sales teams to promote the in-game and additional content on out-of-the-game channels
- Support the Game Monetization Manager with project organization by monitoring, updating and developing internal tracking and reporting tools (roadmaps, marketing calendar...)
- Spread a comprehensive overview of the sales offer of each game by gathering and aggregating relevant information (SKUs details, in-game monetization features, etc.)
- Conduct market research and analyze marketing surveys to gather consumers' feedback in order to identify their needs and adapt our strategy
- Benchmark competitive products / business models / sales methods by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market potential, pricing, and communication strategy
- Currently enrolled in a master's degree
- A real passion for games, with strong knowledge of gaming market trends
- The ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time
- The ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities
- A team player and service minded person
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: asap
Contract: internship (no work-study program)
Remuneration: dependent on degree level (from 1,000€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)