Bandai Namco Europe (BNEU) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is building its reputation with franchises such as ELDEN RING, LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you will join the Content Creation & Publishing department under the supervision of the Brand Manager who is responsible for the title PARK BEYOND as well as other unannounced IPs. You will support the Brand Manager in his daily missions related to the creation and roll out of the worldwide marketing campaign of this IP.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Support the Brand Manager in the creation of the marketing strategy of European licenses
- Follow the implementation of the brand marketing plan
- Coordinate with internal support departments (PR, Digital Sales, Community Management, Operations...) to ensure the proper roll out of the marketing campaign
- Liaise with and support worldwide BANDAI NAMCO entities including EMEA local offices, and American, Asian, and Japanese headquarters
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (creative agencies, development studios, press outlets...) and act as an ambassador
- Support the Brand Manager in assets management as well as in the various reporting tasks
As you will work in an international environment in a booming market, this role will allow you to acquire full experience of product development management, from the conception to the implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree, specialising in Marketing
- A good knowledge and a passion for video games is required
- Fluent in English, excellent written and spoken communication skills; French is a plus
- Good command of Office software, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Capable of showing organisational skills when managing different customer files and dealing with different priorities
- Able to respect deadlines
- A first work experience in marketing within an international environment would be appreciated
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed).
Location: 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON (this position is not eligible to full-remote working)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months (no work-study program)
Start date: asap
Remuneration: dependent on degree level (from 700€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)