Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA headquarters you will be part of the E-commerce team under the supervision of its manager. Your mission will be to manage the store catalog and maximize the visibility of items/promotions on the customer journey.
You will carry out the following missions (non-exhaustive list):
- Manage the e-merchandising by ensuring the visibility of our products and promotional offers
- Handle the launch of new products by creating product pages, links and landing pages
- Brief our agency in charge of creating the visuals and banners for the store
- Conduct analysis on the performance of our campaigns and products
- Monitor the competition
This internship might interest students who would like to discover the field of e-commerce in a fun, dynamic and international environment.
- Genuine interest in and curious about the e-commerce sector
- Master's degree majoring in Digital Marketing / e-Commerce
- Good level of written and oral English. French would be a plus.
- Good organizational skills, versatility, rigor, and sense of priorities
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Interest in video games would be appreciated
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: December
Contract: internship (no work-study program)
Remuneration: dependent on degree level (from 1,000€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)