Bandai Namco Europe (BNEU) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA head office, you will be part of the Esports Team, under the supervision of its Manager. You will work in close collaboration with different local offices on Esports topics on a daily basis as well as with Bandai Namco Global Esports team.
You will carry out the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assist the Esports Manager in conducting and managing Esports project across EMEA
- Assist the Esports Manager in building Esports strategy across the EMEA region based on direction given by the management and the Global Esports Teams
- Interact with local offices as well as BNEU department such has CRM, E Commerce, Licensing, Social media to develop our Esports projects
This internship will allow you to get a taste of working in Esports Management within a fun, dynamic and international environment.
- Currently studying in your last year of Bachelor's/ Master's degree, specializing in Esports Management/Event Management
- Initial experience in Esports with a Fighting game organization or personal projects will be appreciated
- A good understanding of the Fighting Game Community and its competitive scene
- A good understanding of BNE World Tour such as the TEKKEN World Tour
- A command of Microsoft Office software, project management tools is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English. French would be a plus
- A genuine interest in video games
- Good organizational skills, versatility and sense of priorities
- Ability to respect deadlines pertaining to various projects
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: January 2023
Contract: internship (no work-study program)
Remuneration: dependent on degree level (from 800€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)