Bandai Namco Europe (BNEU) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is building its reputation with franchises such as ELDEN RING, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™, TEKKEN, and many more.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you will support the Licensing team in their daily missions related to the management of business and licensees.
You will work closely with each Licensing managers to develop brand extension programs across multiple categories (Toys, Apparel, FMCG, Promotion) and territories in EMEA.
Your principal missions will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Communicate with partners to schedule business reviews, status calls, etc.
- Manage the organization of annual Licensing events
- Coordinate Bandai Namco's SNS communication regarding the licensees' products, in collaboration with the HQ's and subsidiaries' Social Media teams
- Prepare, update and help build pitch decks and sales materials
- Review and ensure compliance and accuracy of licensee proposal forms
- Manage and organize samples
- Support IP assets, approval guidelines, and delivery to partners
- Maintain licensees lists and monitor term dates
- Track progress of contract renewals, drafts and amendments with the Licensing team
- Manage and track counterfeit products and submit/monitor requests to our Legal team and the Japanese HQ
- Assist with benchmarking (trends and market research, etc.) and prepare summaries to communicate findings to Licensing team
- Currently enrolled in master's degree, majoring in project management, marketing or/and sales
- Proficiency with Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- High proficiency with English
- Skills in using Photoshop and/or InDesign is appreciated
- Interest in video games, pop culture, retail and Consumer Products
- Organizational and time management skills
- Curious and willing to learn
- Ability to work both within a team and with total independence
- Ability to come up with new ideas, open-mindedness
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed).
Location: 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON (this position is not eligible to full-remote working)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months (no work-study program)
Start date: asap
Remuneration: dependent on degree level (from 700€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)