Offre cloturée - Lead Generation Specialist
mise à jour il y a 4 mois
- 49/51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
- réf : 03042020/EU/CE/CORPO
- Date de publication : 1 juin 2020
Our video games are great, our fans awesome. How can we attract and reward them? If you are excited by this ambitious challenge, find out more below!
You join our European Headquarters and you are part of the digital & customer experience team. Your mission is to manage the strategies of leads generation and loyalty animation. Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with central and local Marketing teams to develop and deploy actions that drive database volume growth and customers engagement.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies (methods and levels to activate)
- Manage and drive all lead generation campaigns
- Measure, monitor and optimize the campaigns performances
- Provide reportings on these performances
- Manage the loyalty gifts catalogue (products choices, assets and content, integration in the loyalty shop, calendar...)
- Coordinate the subsidiary on the animation of the loyalty club during events
- Manage the production and the integration of the registration code of the loyalty program
- Answer loyalty orders tickets
- Follow registration tickets
- Manage account deletion
You have graduated with a degree in Marketing (Bachelor – Master). You have 3-5 years of experience in leading generation strategies within a company or agency. Your English level is fluent (daily interactions with international teams).
You are familiar with CRM and Loyalty marketing lexicon and KPIs. A ROI approach is expected.
You are recognized by your peers for your team spirit, your organisation skills and your ability to manage projects and propose new ideas. Externally, you pay strong attention to customers' feedback.
If you are passionate about the videogame industry, it is definitively a plus!
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, and operates in 50 countries around the world.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe succeeded over the last few years in setting up and developing our business across the EMEA region. We hold the leading position in the Japanese animation segment (One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto...), we successfully develop our historical and new franchises (Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™), and we publish and distribute major video game companies (CD Projekt Red, Level 5, Little Orbit...).