HR Development Manager
mise à jour il y a un jour
- 49/51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
- réf : 07052020/EU/HR/CORPO
- Date de publication : 1 juin 2020
Working at the EMEA headquarters in Lyon, you will be covering for a maternity leave for a period of 6 months as HR Development Manager.
In this exciting position, you will run day-to-day HR operations and projects, under the close supervision of the Corporate Human Resources Director.
As a dedicated Business Partner, you will have direct responsibility on all HR topics for the Marketing, Digital & Content team - 50 employees - and will also manage a team of 2 people composed of an HR Business Partner and an HR Project Manager.
You will be in charge of driving the team on HR-related topics - total scope 170 employees - such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Performance Reviews, HR Projects and will contribute to develop a team spirit that fosters commitment, cooperation, and empowerment of all of our employees.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management of 2 team members, with a strong focus on the team's wellbeing and performance
- Recruit Talents and ensure a qualitative onboarding experience
- Deliver Talent Development Initiatives for 2020 and build a comprehensive training plan for 2021 in partnership with the HR Business Partner
- Build strong relationships with your business partners - Directors and Managers levels - guiding them through our HR processes and ensuring they apply first-class management standards
- Manage diverse HR Projects
- When and as needed, prepare documentation and participate to Employee Representatives' meetings along with the Corporate HR Director.
Qualification and experience:
- Master's degree from a university or a business school with a specialization in Human Resources
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in an HR Department as an HR Business Partner, ideally in an international environment on the following topics: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and HR Project Management
- Experience in managing a small team
Knowledge and skills:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- French Labour Law
- Knowledge of the video games or entertainment sector is a plus
- High level of engagement
- Passion, strong drive and proactiveness
- Professional and diplomatic individual
- Highly organized individual, able to work independently
- Project oriented, capability to handle several projects at the same time
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to establish trustworthy relationships
- Good Management skills, willing to guide and develop the team
- Intellectual curiosity
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo