Business & Product Analyst Assistant (Internship)
mise à jour il y a un jour
- Lyon, France
- depending on degree level
- réf : 15052020/EU/BI/CORPO
- Date de publication : 1 juin 2020
If holding a position in business or data analytics combined with your passion for video games sounds attractive to you, you could be the trainee we are looking for!
Within the Business Intelligence department of the EMEA Headquarters and reporting to the Business & Product Analyst; you will assist in performing market and product analysis to aid the company's portfolio planning.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Undertake a project analysing the various trends within the gaming industry and provide applicable insights to the Business & Product Analyst
- Support the Business & Product Analyst in estimating the sales success of new and existing game opportunities, based on our data sources and your market knowledge
- Propose improvements to the current methodologies used for forecasting and product analysis
- Highly analytical mind-set with high attention to detail
- Currently studying for a master's degree in Business Intelligence, Econometrics, Mathematics or Statistics
- A first experience in Business analysis would be appreciated
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
- A good understanding of the video games industry is appreciated
How to apply?
Please send your CV and covering letter in English.
Location: 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: July 2020
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Remuneration: dependent on Degree level
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo