Offre cloturée - UK Communications and Events Executive
mise à jour il y a 2 mois
- Richmond, London
- réf : 17062020/UK/COM/CORPO
- Date de publication : 16 juin 2020
Within the UK Marketing team you are an important support within the UK media space assisting the UK PR and community team, acting as a main contact for specific product campaigns, social media support, activating events whilst working within a highly productive and passionate entertainment company.
Your primary role would be supporting the PR team in day to day activity, reporting, database management, event support and general product support direct to media as well as leading some social media communications and event management. The role is great opportunity to run campaigns and projects across all communications within BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Coverage reporting on all key titles, cuttings, scanning, digital analysis and updating of documents
- Database management following GDPR protocols
- Management of key titles within the PR department
- Creating social media campaigns for specific projects
- Supporting our community efforts across our various platforms
- Post campaign reporting
- Event planning in consumer and PR working with the UK team
- Press releases distribution and management of key information
- Research and analysis of key campaigns
- General knowledge of games and the videogame/entertainment industry
- Social media skills across all key flatforms
- Database management
- Good written skills
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter.
Location : Richmond, London, UK
Start date: asap
Contract: Permanent contract, full time
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment UK is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment UK also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures Anthology with Little Hope, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment UK is situated in the beautiful Richmond, London.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone” and if this is a keen role for you, please contacts us.