mise à jour il y a 10 jours
Working within the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Release Management department under the supervision of the Head of Production Services.
You are responsible of a team of 3 Release Managers. You supervise all release management activities by managing and monitoring the team missions in order to ensure successful product releases.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Drive the release management process on all relevant products in EMEA and, when applicable, other regions' markets
- Own the end-to-end timelines and plans for all releases in our portfolio (full games, updates, add-on content, IAP, etc.)
- Ensure the integrity of the overall Release Management process within various publishing models (external, IP creation and group) on all supported platforms
- Ensure technical, storefront and commerce submissions are completed according to defined schedules
- Maintain productive relations with the platform owners
Knowledge and skills :
- Strong knowledge of the various tools and portals used in the video game publishing and Release Management process
- Good knowledge of video game development and the production lifecycle
- Good knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Working knowledge of current platform certification guidelines, including technical, storefront and commerce requirements
- Fluent in English
Experience and qualifications :
- Master's Degree or Engineering qualification
- A minimum of 6-7 years' experience in video games, working in release management, production, or a similar, related field
- Proven experience as team manager
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Working experience using Office suite
- Working experience using or administering project management tools, such a JIRA or Confluence, a bonus
Personality traits :
- Passionate about delivering great video games and content
- Passionate about motivating people
- Calm under pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Detail-oriented, but able to step back and see the big picture when needed
- Ability to manage changeable workloads, both your own and your teams, with a client-facing, pragmatic approach
- Always striving to improve
How to Apply
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter).
Location: 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract and working hours: Full-time permanent contract
Remuneration: Dependent on profile
“More Fun For Everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PACMAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects. Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 8 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
Aucune offre d'emploi ? Soyez spontané(e) !
BANDAI NAMCO est toujours à la recherche de personnes talentueuses, n'hésitez pas à postuler !Je postule