mise à jour il y a 10 jours
Working within the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Release Management department under the supervision of its Senior Release Manager.
You manage the submission process and ensure the smooth and timely release of masters and corresponding digital products via supported platform holders.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Create submission schedules and release plans and communicate those to stakeholders
- Track and implement schedule changes according to internal processes
- Coordinate the efforts of the content submission cycle, ensuring smooth and timely communication among stakeholders
- Submit all masters and assets according to the schedule
- Communicate the approval and release status at all stages
- Assist department manager in auditing Release Management processes and advocate for their continuous improvement
- Serve as main point of contact between BNEE and our first party partners for submission and release matters
Knowledge and skills :
- Good knowledge of product development and lifecycle management
- Good knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Strong project management practices, including experience with Office suite, and tools similar to JIRA, Confluence, etc.
Experience and qualifications :
- Fluent in English & French. Japanese is a plus
- Master Degree or Engineer
- First work experience within the video game industry
Personality traits :
- Passionate about delivering great service
- Calm under pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, but able to step back and see the big picture when needed
- Ability to manage changeable workloads
- Always striving to improve
How to Apply
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter).
Location: 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract and working hours: Full-time fixed-term contract (CDD)
Duration : 1 year
Remuneration: Dependent on profile
“More Fun For Everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is an entertainment publishing and distribution company known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PACMAN™ and Dark Souls™. The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe also has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, Little Nightmares II, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects. Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 8 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
Aucune offre d'emploi ? Soyez spontané(e) !
BANDAI NAMCO est toujours à la recherche de personnes talentueuses, n'hésitez pas à postuler !Je postule