mise à jour il y a 10 jours
Within the Press Relations, Communication & Events department at the European headquarters and under the responsibility of the EMEA PR & Communication Manager, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Participate in the development of the EMEA communication strategy across our video game portfolio, including media relations and influencer tactics
- Regularly communicate with Communication teams from across Europe, supplying them with information and assets (trailers, demo, screenshots, etc) to best market video games in their territories
- Draft media materials in English, including press releases, media alerts, review guides, fact sheets and messaging documents to be used across Europe
- Handle the distribution of review codes to territories across EMEA
- Use in-house measurement tools to analyse video game campaigns of both BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and our competitors
- Work in collaboration with the wider Communications and Marketing teams to devise new solutions or ways of improving our outputs
- Provide ongoing support to Central BNEE PR Team members
This internship will suit people who wish to pursue a career in Communications, whether in France or worldwide, gaining valuable experience in an international environment within the entertainment sector.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is mandatory
- You are currently studying for a degree in Communication/PR/Marketing or Business
- You are comfortable with office software applications and you show an interest in marketing and communication theories and tools
- You are highly self-motivated, curious, and excited to join an international entertainment company
- You consider yourself as a good communicator and you are able to work independently on different projects
- Strong interest in video games is an asset to your application
How to Apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter .
Location: 49/51 rue des Docks, Lyon, France
Type of contract: Full-time internship for 6 months
Start date: January 2021
Remuneration: Depending on degree level
Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Aucune offre d'emploi ? Soyez spontané(e) !
BANDAI NAMCO est toujours à la recherche de personnes talentueuses, n'hésitez pas à postuler !Je postule