BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIn.
You join our European Headquarters and you are part of the Digital & Customer Experience team, reporting to the Digital Business & Customer Experience Snr Director.
Your mission is to create the framework that will help our European and local marketing teams to maximize digital media campaigns efficiency on a global scale.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
1 / Organize EMEA media activity
- Organize the media strategy in collaboration with the European Brand Marketing teams, our subsidiaries Marketing Directors and their media agencies
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team and our media partners on the understanding and definition of our pool of audiences.
- Lead execution of modelling efforts related to better measuring the impact of our campaigns throughout the entire conversion funnel
2 / Be the main point of contact for our EMEA subsidiaries on media strategies
- Work in collaboration with our local marketing teams on setting up cross-channel online campaigns (programmatic, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
- Monitor the consistency of the mix between central EU digital media investment and local media activations across the entire area
3 / Reporting & analysis
- Define a European reporting framework and KPIs to follow and optimize media campaigns
- Provide macro insights on campaign performance and communicate key learnings to marketers.
- Create reporting dashboards to provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates and annual summaries/top line takeaways; implement new ideas based on analytics
4 / Development of initiatives to advance the company knowledge on media advertising
- Deliver audience development, insights and media strategy workshops to marketing teams
- Create competitive intelligence and benchmarks
- Support for HR teams on various subjects encouraging BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment teams' ramp-up on advertising and media buying
Graduated with a degree in Business/Engineering with a Marketing specialization, you have at least 7 years of experience in a similar position in the online entertainment media buying.
You are an expert in online marketing mechanics and advertising practices on the web (including technical knowledge of Online media tools).
You are recognized by your peers for your strong analytical skills, your passion for dealing with numbers & data and your ability to manage complex projects and work cross functionally in international teams.
You hold a strategic vision and demonstrate very strong communication skills (oral and written).
Your English level is fluent.
You stay up to date on the latest digital advertising and entertainment industry trends, to improve our media performance.
If you are passionate about the videogame industry, it is definitively a plus to deliver strong value-added analysis and recommendations.
Location : 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: April 2021 at the latest
Contract: Permanent contract, full time
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée