You join our European Headquarters and you are part of the Group Content/Marketing & Creative team.
Your mission is to build the Esport Strategy with the Global Teams and executing it in Europe with the corresponding tactics.
Working together with the Global Esport Team, you will ensure the actions taken for Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe (BNEE) are aligned with the global strategy but also customized to the European culture and to each territory within the European market.
You will be the main POC for Central teams in Lyon and Marketing teams in territories on all Esport topics.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
1/ Build and execute the BNEE Esport Strategy with territories / Central
- Based on directions given by the Global Esport Teams, build the BNEE Esport Tactics
- Work Closely with Territories to adapt the strategy to their markets
- Manage the Production/Promotion of EMEA Tournaments, Leagues organised by Bandai Namco Entertainment (BNE)
- Build content to promote the BNE Esport Brand/Image
- Build the BNEE Esport eco system with CRM, E Commerce, Licensing, Social media departments
2/ Search and manage Strategic partners/sponsors
- Look for strategic partners to leverage the content/tournament we create for potential revenue or/and additional visibility
- Receives/Approves/Reports all the requests we receive from 3rd party organizers in EMEA
- Discuss and build relationships with existing actors in the Esport scenes: players, teams, organizers, companies...
3/ Support and advise Product Manager on their Esport related titles
- As other support teams, help to build an Esport plan (competition & promotion) for related titles
- Evaluate the potential in Esport (serious/casual) for upcoming titles with our Global team
Graduated with a bachelor / master's degree in Marketing or related fields, you have a significant experience in Esport, entertainment or traditional sports programs.
You have a deep understanding of the various components that make up an Esport program (budget management, competitive structure and ruleset, broadcast production and content strategy) and a deep understanding of the European Esport ecosystems.
You demonstrate a track record of defining strategies in Esport or organizing an Esport program, or a traditional sport competition.
You are recognized by your peers for your excellent leadership & communication skills and adaptability to international and various audiences.
You know how to work autonomously with little supervision and without being afraid of taking initiatives and you are happy to develop and learn new skills.
Your English level is fluent.
You are truly passionate about the videogame industry and show interest in Fighting Games.
*** This position requires frequent international travels and to be on duty some week-ends (for tournaments' management purpose) ***
Location : 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: April 2021 at the latest
Contract: Permanent, full time
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIn.
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée