Working within the department in charge of the 3rd Party Products, you will deal with the product strategy and marketing coordination for the games distributed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and its subsidiaries in the EMEA & Pacific Asia regions.
Reporting to the EMEA 3rd Parties Marketing Manager, you will define the product marketing strategies and, working closely with the international marketing teams and partners, coordinate their implementation across all the territories concerned.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Analyze the market both in terms of trends and relevant/competitive products
- In collaboration with other EMEA Central Departments (PR, Social, Digital, CRM etc.) and our partners, help in defining and coordinating the game's marketing strategy across worldwide territories, ensuring that it is pertinent to all local and regional offices
- Ensure an optimal project coordination & product awareness by working effectively with our internal experts & external stakeholders and by creating the appropriate coordination tools
- Coordinate the development and delivery of creative assets in cooperation with our partners/creative agencies, including key art, icons, banners, trailers, media advertising, screenshots, renders, social media assets, website, ...
- Manage the marketing budget for each title; follow up sales in volume/value, revenue, and margin etc.
- Ensure the punctual reporting of the key performance indicators to management, sales teams, licensors, 1st and/or other 3rd Parties
- Constantly monitor developments within the industry, as well as marketing best practices both within and outside of the video game sector
- At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry (video games, cinema, toys, etc.) as part of an international marketing team
- Very good knowledge of marketing principles & tools
- Ability to work with individuals from different geography
- Excellent organization and time management ability
- Paying attention to detail and quality
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and summarize large amounts of information, quickly
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and without being afraid of taking initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical & innovative mindset
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness & proactivity
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Passionate about video games
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIn.
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée