BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe (BNEE) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC. BNEE is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, based in Lyon, is looking for an EMEA PR & Communication Executive to strengthen the EMEA Communication team. We offer a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, where you define and implement campaigns globally, as well as specifically for the EMEA & ANZ markets.
Within the EMEA PR, Communication & Events department, the EMEA PR & Communication Executive main role is to coordinate with all stakeholders to provide the best possible level of service to the central and territory teams to execute top-class PR campaigns and enhance BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe visibility and favorable company image.
You will carry out the following tasks:
- Participate to the development of the EMEA communication strategy across our video game portfolio, including media relations and influencer tactics
- Provide ongoing support to the EMEA PR team members
- Work closely in collaboration with all EMEA teams (marketing, production, events, digital, etc.) as well as with local territory PR/Comms managers
- Provide all required assets (press releases, screenshots, B-Roll, trailers, builds, etc.) on time and synchronize embargoes across time zones
- Elaborate coverage reports, measure PR ROI and analyze the results of a global communication plan, take corrective actions if necessary
- Provide support to the PR/Events team during events
Experience, qualification and skills:
- At least one year experience in an international PR/Comms environment
- Strong appetite for PR/Communication/media
- Experience in a busy and high-pressured work environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is mandatory
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to deal with confidential tasks, with total discretion
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage external vendors
- Hard worker, at ease with multi-tasking
- Creative thinker and fast learner
- Service oriented
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident in decision making and creative problem solving
- Autonomy and organization qualities
- Passioned about video games, entertainment, new technologies, etc.
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée