Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France HERE
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIN.
Are you ready to live a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and international environment where you can work on multi-platform and multi-genre titles ? We have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Within the EMEA Headquarters of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment based in Lyon, you manage the Quality Control team comprised of 6 persons under the supervision of the Head of Production Services.
You establish Quality Control procedures across multiple production models and advocate for continual improvement in testing methods to match the game engine evolution, development teams' requests and to maintain standards. You report quality issues to senior stakeholders with a special focus on solutions.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work with the various production and external development stakeholders to determine quality standards & specifications for various titles, focusing on functionality and first party platform compliance
- Determine roles and responsibilities within the various test teams and oversee the creation of multi-discipline test plans
- Provide clear direction to the test teams, internal and external, on their roles and responsibilities
- Own the test schedules & budgets
- Mentor and train the quality control team, to ensure high standards and maintain motivation
- Oversee team project allocation
- Support the project managers and test coordinators in their daily tasks and assist on projects where necessary
- Collaborate with the Partner Manager to coordinate external testing providers and other project support resources
- Create, update, and communicate regular project status information and recommendations to project stakeholders, having an advisory role with development and production
- Create concise, reliable dashboards with data on key quality control performance indicators
- Build good working relationships with external developers, third party vendors and key internal teams
- Perform regular audits of testing methodologies & classifications
- Keep up to date with the latest tools, trends & technologies with a view to enhancing efficiency
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong experience in JIRA use, including flow creation, dashboards, and custom filters creation (JIRA admin experience is a plus)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software (Excel, SharePoint...)
- Expert understanding of video games testing methodology, associated tools, and hardware
- Strong knowledge of video game production and development cycles
- Knowledge of the video game industry and game types
- Fluent level of English, both written and oral
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BAC+3) with project management knowledge
- 6+ years' experience in a senior QA role (i.e. QA manager/supervisor or similar), with strong experience working with development teams, as well as external QA teams
- Experience in planning QA process/approach and breaking this down into phases
- Experience in driving the QA process, anticipate and communicate risks as the project moves through milestones
- Proven experience in a process-driven environment and creating / implementing innovative testing procedures and materials
- Rigorous, conscientious, and curious
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to inspire others
- Strong sense of organization and ability to handle priorities among several tasks
- Ability to analyze a situation with objectivity and pragmatism
- Ability to adapt and handle workload changes within the year
- Strong communication and reporting skills, in both written and oral
- Ability to learn and use new tools and methods
How to apply ?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
- Location : 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract: Permanent contract, full time
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée