Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France HERE
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content, known worldwide for its successful video games franchises including Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares.
The company is also a recognised leader in games based on Japanese anime properties including One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, as the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., has a bright future to look forward to, with upcoming projects such as Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, more on The Dark Pictures, and many more exciting unannounced projects.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe by following us on LinkedIN.
Working within the Human Resources department of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment's European HQ in Lyon, you will be involved in HR assignments with a special focus on Recruitment.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be supporting the onsite HR team (5 persons) with the following tasks:
- Driving the recruitment plan for apprentices and trainees and partnering with hiring managers on all recruitment steps : Writing and posting job ads, screening applications, pre-selecting job candidates, performing phone and one to one interviews, organizing interviews with hiring managers, sending responses to candidates. If you feel comfortable enough, you may be able to support the HRBPs on permanent and fixed terms job openings as well
- HR Business Partnering : providing HR Generalist support to apprentices and trainees from their onboarding to their offboarding
- Project management: As an active member of the department, Contributing to HR projects as and when needed
This work experience will allow you to develop your knowledge in Human Resources, all while working in a dynamic and ambitious team. We will be by your side to support your growth throughout your internship.
You hold a Master's dregree in Human Resources and ideally already have experience in a recruitment-focused HR environment (internship, short-term employment, apprenticeship). As you'll be working in an international environment, English skills are a must.
You are a critical thinker, proactive, can work independently, and use the utmost discretion when it comes to handling confidential information.
Your curiosity and ability to deal with all types of HR topics and processes will be an asset for this role.
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter in English.
- Location: Lyon (9th Arrondissement)
- Start date: August/September 2021
- Type of contract and working hours: Full-time internship
- Duration of internship: 6 months
- Compensation: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée