Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France HERE
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS…as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
The Content Creation & Publishing department of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is responsible for the creation and management from inception until post-launch of worldwide IPs including Little Nightmares, The Dark Pictures Anthology or Unknown9: Awakening.
Come join us and be an active part of shaping the future of entertainment!
Within the Content Creation & Publishing team you will support the Product Manager responsible for the Dark Pictures Anthology titles. This includes a large vertical scope from discussions with the studio to the rollout of innovative marketing campaigns across Europe and other regions.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Support our Product Manager in the definition of the video games' marketing strategies
- Ensure product marketing plans' implementation, under the supervision of our Product Manager
- Support our Product Manager in assets management
- Coordinate with PR, Web, Digital Sales, Web, CRM and Social Media teams to ensure the coherence between Marketing assets and the related brand/marketing plan
- Assist our Product Manager in sales, markets and competitors' analysis activities
- Possibility to take part in game recommendations, compiling of feedback and production reports.
Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, this internship will provide a global experience in product development, from the Marketing plan's definition to its implementation.
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Marketing
- Fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts)
- MS Office proficiency (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Photoshop knowledge is appreciated
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritize
- Self-organized and focused
- Analytic yet synthetic mind
- Calm, ability to withstand stress
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit is a must
- A passion for video games and an interest for video games production activities are expected
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
- Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
- Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
- Start date: September/October 2021
- Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée