Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France HERE
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS…as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you join the Release Management team under the supervision of its Manager. You will help the team to manage the various submission processes and ensure the validation and release of Production and Marketing content by the supported platform holders (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, etc).
You will perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate the organization of assets for platform submissions with necessary departments
- Assist the Marketing/Digital teams with online promotional guidelines related to pre-orders and new releases
- Check the availability of all digital content prior to release, or on the day of release and communicate the status to all stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Submit content to 1st party platforms for approval, under the local team guidance
- Track the progress of the submission with 1st parties; distribute bug reports
- Assist in the setup of new platforms and submission models necessary depending on the market shifts and platform owners (Sony, MS, Nintendo)
This position will allow the chosen candidate to familiarize herself/ himself with the various areas covered by certification and release management activities within an international context and on the various platforms available in the current marketplace
You are currently studying for a degree in project management or in video game production /design.
Ideally you have a first experience with project management.
You are curious and want to learn. You are methodical, organized and look forward to working in an international context. Your command of English is good enough to allow you to communicate clearly verbally, as well as in written form with non-French speakers. A proficiency with office tools such as Excel and Outlook is required
How to Apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications in other languages will be not selected
- Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
- Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
- Start date: September/October 2021
- Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée