Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
You join the Production team in charge of our Manga/Anime licences (Dragon Ball, One Piece, My Hero Academia etc.) but also our historical licenses (Pac Man, Tales Of, Ni no Kuni, Tekken, Ace Combat etc.). You will support the Producers with the day-to-day production activities related to our projects (coordination, build reviews, schedule tracking, reporting, etc.).
You will perform the following tasks, including but not limited to :
- Work with Group Products Producers & our BNEI counterparts to track the EMEA production schedule of Japanese-developed titles
- Help ensure deliverables are met
- Support production related activities (coordination with Quality Assurance, Localization, Certification, Age Ratings requirements, etc.)
- Communicate schedule status to relevant teams (Production Services, Marketing, Digital, etc)
This position will allow the choose candidate to familiarize himself/herself with the various areas covered by production activities within an international context and on the various platforms available in the marketplace.
You are currently studying for a degree in project management or in video game production /design.
You love video games, especially Japanese titles, and have an understanding of the key players in the industry. Your command of English is good enough to allow you to communicate clearly verbally, as well as in written form with non-French speakers. A good knowledge of Jira and Confluence would be appreciated.
You are curious and want to learn. You are methodical, organized and look forward to working in an international context.
How To Apply?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
- Location: Lyon (9th District)
- Start date: September/October 2021
- Type of contract and working hours: Full-time internship
- Contract duration: 6 months
- Compensation: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée