Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe develops and publishes video games and entertainment products for the global market.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our brand new headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for franchises like PAC-MAN, LITTLE NIGHTMARES, THE DARK PICTURES, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS, as well as up projects like ELDEN RING, TALES OF ARISE and UNKNOWN 9: Awakening.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Within the EMEA Headquarters you join the Social Media team under the supervision of our Social Media & Digital Creation Manager. You support the team with its community management activities. To realize your missions you work closely with the Social Media and Digital Creation teams, Product/Brand Managers and others Headquarters located in Japan and in the US.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Develop and execute an innovative social media strategy that builds brand awareness and drives meaningful consumer engagement
- Drive social media strategy for the Brands you will be in charge through:
- Creating a social media & editorial calendar, with an engaging content strategy, as well as daily events (including holidays, events), product launches
- Pulling and analysing reach, engagement and performance data to benchmark against audience; develop goals and provide recommendations
- Writing and scheduling daily editorial content
- Oversee concept, delivery and execution of programs for leading consumer brands including: social media, content marketing, and paid social media
- Embody a content marketing mindset including the ability to marry the social media strategy with the brand's attitude, tone & voice
- Oversight of ongoing optimization of the social strategy, playbook, community management, content creation, social promotions/contests, partnerships, and UGC to improve our delivery and enhance results
- Develop reports, extrapolating key findings and making them relatable and actionable
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Digital/Social Media
- Fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts and posts writing)
- An interest for video games is expected
- Strong writing skills with a copyright approach
- Humility and willingness to learn
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritize
- Self-organized and focused
- Analytic and synthetic mind
- Calm, ability to withstand stress
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English (applications in other languages will be not selected).
- Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
- Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
- Start date: September/October 2021
- Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée