BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe (BNEE) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEE is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “More fun for everyone”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, based in Lyon, is looking for a (Senior) Digital Account Manager to strengthen the Digital Sales team. We offer a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, where you will work daily with all EMEA Marketing and Sales teams, to coordinate and animate our digital distribution networks across Europe. You will report to the Head of Digital Sales & eCommerce EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia).
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build and maintain strong personal and business relationships with distributors you oversee
- Establish actions that drive and boost the business, i.e. MBR, QBR, Yearly Animation calendar… respecting the Brand strategies and Group strategic priorities
- Monitor sales for the Distribution Networks you are responsible for
- Optimize products placement and sales within your distribution channels, in coordination with our Channel marketing team.
- Manage the lifecycle of our products i.e. pricing, promotions, animation
- Analyse and monitor your accounts performances
- Monitor competition trends and pricing policy on the digital market
- Create sales sheets and provide products information to your distributors
- Organize portfolio presentation with the support of our production and marketing team.
- Coordinate with subsidiaries and other Regions to ensure a global consistency in our actions.
- Proactively escalate improvements and make suggestions to your management.
Experience, qualification, and skills:
- 5+ years of successful work experience in Sales Account Management or Digital Sales management
- Business School
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive persona
- Good financial acumen
- Good communication - ability to provide valuable information related to the project status in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Perfect knowledge of the video games market
- Perfect knowledge of Excel advanced functionalities (pivot table, statistics, macro…)
- Fluent English required
- Documents, organizes and plans own work with minimal supervision
- High attention to details including accurate and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and proactivity
- Strong understanding of customers
- Enjoys learning & a curious person
- Ability to bring people together around a project
- Availability for regular conference calls with different time zones (US and Japan).
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée