BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “Fun for all into the future”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
BANDAI NAMCO Europe, based in Lyon, is looking for a Steam Digital Account Manager to strengthen the Digital Sales team. We offer a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, where you will work daily with all EMEA Marketing and Sales teams, to coordinate and animate our digital distribution networks across Europe. You will report to the Head of Digital Sales & eCommerce EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) and will take care of the Steam Platform.
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our partner Steam
- Develop sales animation (special offers, promotional offers) that drive and boost the business, respecting the group strategy and strategic orientations
- Monitor sales for our distribution networks
- Optimize product placement and sales within our digital distribution channels, in coordination with corporate and local marketing teams
- Coordinate recommendations on promotions and prices
- Manage the lifecycle of our products
- Analyze and monitor the account performance
- Monitor competition trends and pricing policy on the digital market
- Create sales sheets and provide products information to your distributor
- Coordinate with subsidiaries and other Regions to ensure a global consistency in our actions
Experience, qualification, and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Successful work experience(s) in Sales Account Management or Digital Sales, managing Steam account is required
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive persona
- Good financial and numbers manipulation skills
- Perfect knowledge of the video games market; especially the PC one
- Strong knowledge of Excel advanced functionalities (pivot table, statistics, macro…)
- Documents, organizes and plans own work with minimal supervision
- High attention to details including accurate and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and proactivity
- Strong understanding of customers
- Enjoys learning & a curious person
- Ability to bring people together around a project
- Availability for regular conference calls with different time zones (US and Japan).
Please apply in English (Resume and Cover letter) on the Career Page of our website. Applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON – FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services…), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners…)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée