Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, TWIN MIRROR and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Working at the EMEA headquarters, you will be joining the Business Intelligence department under the supervision of its Market Analyst.
You will be analyzing the entertainment and video game markets in order to identify current and future trends. You will actively write about these trends for internal communications. You will map out the other stakeholders and determine BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe's position on the map. Based on this work, you will feed the editorial group to help structure our future portfolio strategy. You will be actively working on intelligence data bases to fulfill your missions.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Surveilling and analyzing entertainment market trends
- Producing analytic content on these trends for internal use
- Segmenting the video game market sales
- Analyzing the position of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Producing mid-term strategic development recommendations
- Provide ad hoc analyzes of the entertainment market according to specific internal needs
- Attend test sessions (concept tests, focus tests, brand study, etc.) and analyze results
- Support the BI team in estimating the sales success of new game opportunities, based on our data sources and your market knowledge (forecast)
- You have a real passion for video games, and you enjoy reading about the upcoming games and the entertainment industry in general
- You have a very good knowledge of the analytics of the video game markets and you show an interest in game designs as well
- You consider yourself as a good analyst
- You are currently enrolled in your 4th or 5th year of master's degree
- You have a very good level of written and oral English
- You master Excel, PowerPoint and you are comfortable with conducting analysis
- Some data base knowledge/experience is a plus
- Your curiosity is a must-have for this internship position
How to Apply
Please send us your application in English (resume and cover letter).
CV and cover letter in any language other than English will not be considered.
Location: 15 rue Felix Mangini, Lyon, France
Start date: As soon as possible.
Type of contract and working hours: Full-time internship
Remuneration: Dependent on profile
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée