BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment is known around the world for developing and publishing video games which include successful franchises such as Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™ and Little Nightmares. Our company also stands as the market leader in the Japanese animation sector, with titles such as One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto™, etc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, operating on behalf of the company BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. on the European continent, has a bright future ahead of it, with upcoming projects including Unknown 9, Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, new episodes of The Dark Pictures and many more major projects which are yet to be announced.
Our company, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, is part of the Japanese group BANDAI NAMCO, a key player in the entertainment industry, operating not only in the video game and toy markets but also in the theme park market, as well as across 15 branches internationally. We operate out of our headquarters in Lyon, France, across 50 countries all around the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn and find out why our company's slogan is “More fun for everyone”!
Do you want to let your creativity run free within a fun, dynamic and international environment? Then this internship is made for you!
Within the EMEA head office, you will be part of the Creative department, under the supervision of its Manager. You will produce graphic elements intended for digital use whilst taking into account the technical constraints of digital platforms and advertisers. You will work in collaboration with Product/Brand Managers to outline and approve creative projects. Through your work, you will enhance our company's image by reinforcing its identity and visual credibility.
You will carry out the following non-exhaustive list of tasks:
- Creating newsletters and web banners (static or animated) intended for product communication
- Producing visuals for manufacturers' social media channels (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)
- Monitoring and updating all digital graphic elements
- Keeping an eye on the latest graphic solutions regarding web/digital communication
Education and knowledge
- Currently studying at Bachelor's/Master's degree level, specialising in graphic design/multimedia
- Initial experience with an agency, as a freelancer or with an advertiser in web and digital communication would be appreciated
- A good level of English, especially written English
- A command of Photoshop and Illustrator (Premiere and After Effects are a bonus)
- Good interpersonal skills
- A developed creative and artistic spirit
- Organisational skills and versatility
- Dynamism and reactivity: the ability to work to often tight delivery deadlines and the ability to manage different projects and priorities in an organised manner
- The ability to quickly understand how our various services work alongside each other as well as the specific nature of their interactions
How to apply
Please send us your application (including your CV and cover letter) as well as your portfolio.
(CV and Cover letter in any language other than English will not be considered)
Location: Lyon, France (9th arrondissement)
Start date: January 2022
Duration: 6 months
Work rate and contract type: full-time internship – not on a work/study basis
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée